In support of our team members and their aspirations, the Moshakos Family has designated TWO annual grants of $2500 each for the pursuit of higher education.
Each year, eligible team members can apply and will be nominated each spring. This year the deadline is March 15.
Scholarships will be announced in July by the North Carolina Restaurant and Lodging Association (NCRLA)
Are you Eligible?
- Employed as a team member at a restaurant operated by LM Restaurants
- Employed with at least one (1) year of consecutive service with LM Restaurants
- Currently enrolled (or accepted and intended to enroll) at an accredited two- or four-year college, university, or vocational-technical school for the upcoming academic year
- Enrolled in a degreed program (field of the student’s choosing)
- Recommended by the General Manager or District Manager of the restaurant where the team member is employed
Applicants must submit the following items to People@LMRest.com by March 15th.
- Scholarship application
- Proof of enrollment in or acceptance to a two- or four-year accredited, degreed program
- Letter of recommendation provided by applicant’s General Manager or District Manager, support the applicant’s eligibility for the scholarship award
- A 250-word letter from the applicant about their interest in being awarded the scholarship