Welcome to LM Restaurants
LM Restaurants is an award-winning family-owned restaurant company focused on nourishing our people, community, and our world. We are large enough to provide the stability and comprehensive benefits of a large company, yet small enough to consider our team members family.
You Will Be Successful
If you are a person who has fun, works hard, and shares our philosophy of inspiring happiness through memorable experiences you will enjoy our culture. If you have elevated expectations for yourself and will positively voice your needs, opinions, and ideas on how to grow and evolve our business this is the right place for you.
Benefits You Will Enjoy
- Competitive Salary
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision insurance
- Company-paid Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- 401(k) with company match up to 4%
- Paid time off and flexible schedules
- Generous employee dining discounts
- Lucrative referral bonus program
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Accountable for all activities in the kitchen, including food preparation and production, and management and training of kitchen personnel
- Assure adherence to all standards of food quality, preparation, recipes, and presentation
- Supervise and inspect all preparation and cooking equipment on a regular basis to ensure that they are kept clean, sanitary, and in perfect operating order
- Monitor holding and storage operations, stocking, and food rotation, and guarantee food service sanitation standards are met
- Conduct daily shift briefings with all Sous Chefs
- Execute all food menus and recipes under the guidance of the Executive Chef
- Controls the flow of food and identifies opportunities to improve safety, efficiencies, and costs
- Manages facility and equipment maintenance and repair to ensure the highest standards of food safety and cleanliness are met
Apply today. Join us and be a part of making a difference a dedication to taking care of our communities.