Welcome to Lucky Fish
At Lucky Fish, our guests are officially on beach time. Offering a fully open, beachfront dining experience, Lucky Fish serves up tropical drinks, simple, yet delicious tiki bar eats, with a laid-back vibe. Join our team and become one of the family and spend your days with palm tree views in the Florida sunshine.
Our Bartenders work directly with guests by mixing and serving drink orders. Their responsibilities include verifying age requirements, knowing alcohol pairing and tastes, knowing how to make traditional and classy drinks, all while managing inventory and cleaning bar supplies.
Benefits You Will Enjoy
- Competitive pay
- Benefits offered with met requirements
- 401(k) eligibility
- Eat on us: Shift meals while you are at work
- Discounted dining at our restaurants
- Job flexibility and stability. We have been in business since 1999
- Career growth and training opportunities
- On-the-job fun in a relaxing and welcoming environment
- Meets standards and ensures proper drink recipes are adhered to
- Ensures established guidelines for ticket presentation are met with each round ordered
- All guest beverages and server tickets are prepared in a timely manner
- Bar top is always organized and clean
- Bar is thoroughly cleaned and stocked at the completion of each shift
- Certified in all applicable state and federal laws and regulations
- Knowledge of mixology for traditional and creative cocktails
- Impeccable customer service and social perceptiveness
- Ability to evaluate customer satisfaction and responsiveness
- Ability to enforce company policies regarding the consumption of alcohol
- Accountability in maintaining inventory and processing payments
Apply today. Join us and be a part of making a difference a dedication to taking care of our communities.