Training Manager, LMR
Welcome to LM Restaurants
LM Restaurants is an award-winning family-owned restaurant company focused on nourishing our people, community, and our world. At LM Restaurants, we are large enough to provide the stability and comprehensive benefits of a large company, yet small enough to consider our team members’ family.
You Will Be Successful
To be successful in this role you will need to have proficient verbal and writing skills and have high competency using the full Microsoft suite of tools. You must be experienced managing multiple projects simultaneously with high attention to detail and an understanding of the RACI model. A minimum of 5 years of restaurant industry experience and 2 years’ training experience are required.
Benefits You Will Enjoy
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision insurance
- Company-paid Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- 401(k) with company contribution up to 4%
- Paid time off and flexible schedules
- Generous employee dining discounts
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Manages the skill-based training programs; hourly, certified trainer, shift lead, and management; working through and with Training Restaurant General Managers and other cross functional partners
- Accountable for the content management of all training programs; facilitator material, learner material, eLearning, and supplemental material
- Communicates effectively, ensuring HR Leadership, all cross functional partners, and all indirect relationships stay appropriately informed of work planned, in progress, and on the horizon
- Accountable for the creation and maintenance of an Operations Manual using traditional project management tools and behaviors
- Responsible for maintaining Field Compliance as it relates to completion of training e.g., ServSafe, Alcohol Safety, I-9 completion etc.
- Responsible for measuring the success of workshops through metrics and behaviors
- Accountable for secondary support and functioning as part of the HR team to ensure business continuity
- Must diligently adhere to and role model all policies, practices, and live our mission, vision, and values
Apply today. Join us and be a part of making a difference a dedication to taking care of our communities.