Welcome to Lucky Fish
At Lucky Fish, our guests are officially on beach time. Offering a fully open, beachfront dining experience, Lucky Fish serves up tropical drinks, simple, yet delicious tiki bar eats, with a laid-back vibe. Join our team and become one of the family and spend your days with palm tree views in the Florida sunshine.
You Will Be Successful
If you are a person who has fun, works hard, and shares our philosophy of inspiring happiness through memorable experiences you will enjoy our culture. If you have elevated expectations for yourself and will positively voice your needs, opinions, and ideas on how to grow and evolve our business this is the right place for you.
Benefits You Will Enjoy
- Competitive Salary
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision insurance
- Company-paid Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- 401(k) with company match up to 4%
- Paid time off and flexible schedules
- Generous employee dining discounts
- Lucrative referral bonus program
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Responsible for contributing to the safety, training, administration, sales, and profitability of the restaurant.
- Partner with the management team to execute action plans and manage hourly employee staffing levels, scheduling, performance management and contributing to performance evaluations.
- Coach and develop hourly employees to achieve their own success and success on each shift.
- Ensure team is result and solution driven, works together, and demonstrates Carolina Hospitality.
- Communicate regularly and effectively with Home Office, supervisors, management staff, team, guests.
- As an ambassador of our brand, create and nurture relationships within the community.
- Adhere to all laws, policies, and company standards.
- Manage cost of sales and controllable expenses primarily through effective shift controls.
- Be a good steward; act with ownership mentality.
Apply today. Join us and be a part of making a difference a dedication to taking care of our communities.