Welcome to Vidrio
Vidrio is a colorful window into the flavors and soul of the Mediterranean kitchen. A creative expression of the passion, people, and lifestyle that have embodied a timeless culture. Our menu is an homage to traditional Mediterranean dining, with both imported specialties and local, honest ingredients that embody our passion for earth, flavor, and wine.
You Will Be Successful
If you are a person who has fun, works hard, and shares our philosophy of inspiring happiness through memorable experiences you will enjoy our culture. If you have elevated expectations for yourself and will positively voice your needs, opinions, and ideas on how to grow and evolve our business this is the right place for you.
Benefits You Will Enjoy
- Competitive Salary
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision insurance
- Company-paid Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- 401(k) with company match up to 4%
- Paid time off and flexible schedules
- Generous employee dining discounts
- Lucrative referral bonus program
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Direct the product development process from R&D of latest items through restaurant roll-out.
- Responsible for documenting accurate recipes, procedures, new product specifications, plate costs, and troubleshooting guidelines.
- Assists in qualifying and approving alternate suppliers for company with purchasing department.
- Assists in the development of training materials for the Kitchen and new product roll-out with Operations.
- Conducts step down product/recipe training for District Managers, Chefs, Sous Chef for both Company and Franchise Operations.
- Maintains a current project list and gains approval of priorities with VP of Operations.
- Assist with the selection of BOH management staff.
- Implement systems to improve the efficiency of kitchen production.
Apply today. Join us and be a part of making a difference a dedication to taking care of our communities.