Executive Assistant, LMR
Welcome to LM Restaurants
LM Restaurants is an award-winning family-owned restaurant company focused on nourishing our people, community, and our world. At LM Restaurants, we are large enough to provide the stability and comprehensive benefits of a large company, yet small enough to consider our team members' family.
You Will Be Successful
To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance. You will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to executive members.
Benefits You Will Enjoy
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision insurance
- Company-paid Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- 401(k) with company contribution up to 4%
- Paid time off and flexible schedules
- Generous employee dining discounts
- Lucrative referral bonus program
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Conduct oneself with the utmost professionalism
- Manage sensitive matters with an elevated level of confidentiality – you will be party to information at the highest level
- Synthesizes and analyzes information for the President, CEO and performs additional duties as assigned by executives
- Draft and prepare correspondence for internal announcements, meetings, and organizations
- Organize complex calendars and schedules, resolving any scheduling issues
- Complete various projects as assigned – such as personal events and/or family needs
Apply today. Join us and be a part of making a difference – a dedication to taking care of our communities.