Events Coordinator, LMR
Welcome to LM Restaurants
LM Restaurants is an award-winning family-owned restaurant company focused on nourishing our people, community, and our world. At LM Restaurants, we are large enough to provide the stability and comprehensive benefits of a large company, yet small enough to consider our team members' family.
You Will Be Successful
Events Sales Coordinator will assist the Events Sales Manager of our private dining events program. The Events Sales Coordinator will be responsible for supporting private events in our world-class event spaces, including communicating with customers and planning and setting up events. The position requires mindfulness, professional communication skills, outstanding guest service and organizational processes.
Benefits You Will Enjoy
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision insurance
- Company-paid Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- 401(k) with company contribution up to 4%
- Paid time off and flexible schedules
- Generous employee dining discounts
- Lucrative referral bonus program
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Meet with clients to finalize event details (menu, floorplans, timelines) and communicate all planning prior to events
- On Site for events pre-determined by team schedule
- Oversees all client menu tastings when applicable. Ensures presentations and food quality are consistent and exceed expectations
- Assist Event Managers to increase sales through exceptional guest experiences, local store marketing, styled shoots, trade show participation
- Interacts with managers/culinary team regarding menu development, and event space set-up
- Maintain Banquet Event order (BEO) book for the banquet department and execute functions related to operational administrative needs
- Experience in Restaurant operations, catering, or event management-strong preference for working knowledge of restaurant operations
- High energy, enthusiastic, personable face of the company able to connect with a diverse client base to include but not limited to weddings, corporate events, marketing socials, family gatherings and celebrations
- Must have flexible work hours and the ability to work weekends
- Working knowledge of Tripleseat software preferred
Apply today. Join us and be a part of making a difference – a dedication to taking care of our communities.