Welcome to Carolina Ale House
LM Restaurants is an award-winning family-owned restaurant company focused on nourishing our people, community, and our world. We are large enough to provide the stability and comprehensive benefits of a large company, yet small enough to consider our team members family.
Our Utility/Dish team keeps things moving during the height of action. Without this crew, we would be unable to serve so many guests in a timely manner. Our team keeps dishes, prep-ware, workstations, and restrooms clean and sanitary. Utility employees maintain the exterior of the restaurant, contributing to favorable impressions for guests from the moment they set foot on the property.
Benefits You Will Enjoy
- Competitive pay and advancement opportunities
- Benefits offered with met requirements
- 401(k) with company match up to 4%
- Eat on us: Shift meals while you are at work
- Generous employee dining discounts
- Job flexibility and stability. Weve been in business since 1999
- Lucrative referral bonus program
- On-the-job fun in the place to be during the big game
- Model Carolina Hospitality
- Maintain a positive, energetic, fun attitude toward guests and team members
- Model company values of compassion, integrity, enthusiasm, quality, and creative thinking
- Exhibit teamwork and maintain a positive working relationship with other employees
- Make sure all cleaning supplies are appropriately labelled, stocked, and ready for operation
- Clean and sanitize bathrooms, grounds, trash pickup and outside trash areas as needed
- Ensure cleanliness and efficiency of dish washing and dish room
- Perform daily projects assigned by Chef and/or Managers for both front and back of the house (cleaning kitchen equipment, walls, ceiling tiles, air vents and the like)
- Ability to interact with team and contribute to a fun, engaging, energetic shift
- Uphold all policies and laws
- Must be flexible and adaptable to change
Apply today. Join us and be a part of making a difference a dedication to taking care of our communities.