Welcome to Vidrio
Vidrio is a colorful window into the flavors and soul of the Mediterranean kitchen. A creative expression of the passion, people, and lifestyle that have embodied a timeless culture. Our menu is an homage to traditional Mediterranean dining, with both imported specialties and local, honest ingredients that embody our passion for earth, flavor, and wine.
You Will Be Successful
If you are an adept person who has fun, works hard, and shares our philosophy of inspiring happiness through memorable experiences you will enjoy our culture. If you have elevated expectations for yourself and will positively voice your needs, opinions, and ideas on how to grow and evolve our business this is the right place for you.
Benefits You Will Enjoy
- Competitive Salary
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision insurance
- Company-paid Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- 401(k) with company contribution up to 4%
- Paid time off and flexible schedules
- Generous employee dining discounts
- Lucrative referral bonus program
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Coordinate all banquet hot and cold foods. Banquet Chef must work along with Garde Manger to ensure quality meet specifications and standards and guarantees. The Banquet Chef will ensure banquet foods are of the highest quality available.
- Attending all daily Banquet Event Order (BEO) meetings to ensure guarantees and food products are correct. Must communicate all guarantees and food changes to Executive Chef and Garde Manger and Bake Shop.
- Work proactively one or two days ahead of operation to ensure product delivery is on time and to ensure that there is coverage for days off and when needed.
- Responsible for all Banquet food operations to ensure quality and quantity. The Banquet Chef must have a good working relationship with Banquet Managers and all staff and must always be in direct communication to ensure counts are accurate and proper.
- Communication with the Executive Steward on all banquet equipment needed to perform banquets, this will be done on a Wednesday and for one week ahead to insure necessary items are in house.
- Banquet Chef is responsible for cost control, payroll, menu planning along with Executive Chef
- Must work in coordination with Executive Sous Chef, Sous Chef(s), Night Chef, Pastry Chef/Garde Manger
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Associate degree in culinary arts or equivalent apprenticeship.
- 3 5 years of culinary experience in the BOH operations.
Apply today. Join us and be a part of making a difference a dedication to taking care of our communities.