Assistant General Manager
Welcome to Bluewater
Inspired by waterfront living, Bluewater provides a casual atmosphere with selection of traditional American fare and quality fresh seafood. Our menu moves seasonally, and is rooted in fresh, local favorites provided by North Carolina’s bountiful fishing season.
You Will Be Successful
If you are a person who has fun, works hard, and shares our philosophy of inspiring happiness through memorable experiences you will enjoy our culture. If you have elevated expectations for yourself and will positively voice your needs, opinions, and ideas on how to grow and evolve our business this is the right place for you.
Benefits You Will Enjoy
- Competitive Salary
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision insurance
- Company-paid Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- 401(k) with company match up to 4%
- Paid time off and flexible schedules
- Generous employee dining discounts
- Lucrative referral bonus program
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Responsible for the safety, training, administration, sales, and profitability of the restaurant.
- Partner with the General Manager to achieve excellence by all front and back of house functions including managing staffing levels, scheduling, performance management and contributing to performance evaluations.
- Coach and develop hourly managers to achieve their own success and success in their departments.
- Ensure team is result and solution driven, works together, and demonstrates Carolina Hospitality.
- Communicate regularly and effectively with Home Office, supervisors, management staff, team, guests.
- As an ambassador of our brand, create and nurture relationships within the community.
- Adhere to all laws, policies, and company standards.
- Lead and manage cost of sales and controllable expenses.
- Be a good steward; act with ownership mentality.
Apply today. Join us and be a part of making a difference a dedication to taking care of our communities.