Accounts Payable Specialist, LMR
Welcome to LM Restaurants
LM Restaurants is an award-winning family-owned restaurant company focused on nourishing our people, community, and our world. At LM Restaurants, we are large enough to provide the stability and comprehensive benefits of a large company, yet small enough to consider our team members' family.
You Will Be Successful
If you are an adept person who has fun, works hard, and shares our philosophy of inspiring happiness through memorable experiences you will enjoy our culture. If you have high expectations for yourself and will positively voice your needs, opinions, and ideas on how to grow and evolve our business – this is the right place for you.
- Assist in coding invoices, vouchers, expense reports, check requests with correct codes conforming to standard procedures to ensure proper entry into the financial system
- Investigates and resolves problems associated with processing of invoices along with ability to resolve vendor issues
- Ensure timely and accurate payments to vendors via check, ACH and credit card
- Reconcile various accounts by identifying errors in posting or omissions by applying appropriate accounting standards
- Receive, research, and resolve a variety of routine internal and external inquiries concerning account status, including communicating the resolution of discrepancies to appropriate persons
- Maintain vendor records and perform regular vendor statement reconciliation
- Process 300-500 invoices per month
- 1099 reporting
- Actively participate in process improvements and internal control initiatives
- Perform other duties as required to support Accounting Department
Benefits You Will Enjoy
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision insurance
- Company-paid Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- 401(k) with company match up to 4%
- Paid time off and flexible schedules
- Generous employee dining discounts
- Lucrative referral bonus program
- Tuition reimbursement program
Apply today. Join us and be a part of making a difference – a dedication to taking care of our communities.